Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Peach Card: CWC Challenge: Design Team Project

Hello Everybody!  I am back from my little mini vacation and will be back around catching up to see what everybody has been working on soon. 

Today is Wednesday and it is time for the new challenge over at Cooking with Cricut.  August is National Peach Month, so this week we are challenging you to use a peach in your project.  Be sure to stop by and check out all of the projects by the design team and enter you project here: http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/.

I made this shape card with the Gypsy using the Serenade Cartridge for the base shape and the Smiley Cards Cartridge for the face on the card.  I added some detail lines to the leaf and a little bow on the top.  On the inside, I added the sentiment: "Hope your day is just peachy!"



9 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

This one made me SMILE!!!

Dalis said...

omg jean, that is brilliant to use the smile face from the smiley... that is the one cartridge I want and they seem not to be thinking of releasing it...

-- dalis

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this is just adorable!!!

Welcome back, hope you had a great mini-vacation!!! Missed you!

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute glad you are back hope you had a great few days off. hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super peachy fun!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a happy peach! I love it! I hope you had a great vacation!!

Laurie

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I've got something on my blog for you!!! Come on over and grab it!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Too cute. What a happy little card!

Judy said...

Super cute card!