Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Boo Cruise

As most of you know, me and George and one of my sisters Britney are going on a cruise the 16th through the 23rd of this month.  We wanted to decorate our door in a Halloween theme, so this is what I came up with.  Britney wanted to be a Mummy and George wanted to be a Skeleton, so I am the ghost, lol.  I think our room steward will really get a kick out of this. The title is 13 inches long and the characters were each cut at fit to page on a 12x12 matt.





3 comments:

Lisa J said...

Those are really cute!! What did you use to cut them out with if I may ask?

I think you should make tiny ones to hand out to anyone who wants one for their door lol..

Thanks for sharing

Jean said...

The title was cut with the Don Juan cart and then I glued it onto a 13 inch piece of cardstock. The mummy, ghost and skeleton were cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge. I glued the skeleton to a black sheet of cardstock and then cut around him by hand to get his background and shadow.

Celeste B. said...

What a great job, I love those little google eyes! :)