Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27 of Halloween Projects: Picture Frames

For Day 27, I have three altered picture frames to share with you.  These frames are the wooden frames you can purchase at Michaels for $1 each to paint and decorate.
For the eyeball frame, I used lilac colored acrylic paint to paint the frame.  Once the paint was dry, I used Aileen's tacky glue to attach 10mm sized google eyes all over the frame.
For the ghost frame, I painted the frame with Fushia colored acrylic paint.  The Bootiful was cut using the Don Juan cart for the letters and the ghost was cut from the Mini Monsters cart. I used glitter paper to cut the ghost and then added some google eyes.  I hot glued these to the frame to assure they were secured tightly.  Then I had some purple glittery embellishments that I added to the corners.
For the EEK frame, I used Green colored acrylic paint.  The EEK is a wooden shape that was purchased from Hobby Lobby.  Then, I had some left over glitter spiders from the confetti pack I had, so I hot glued them around the frame as well. 

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO fun! I love the eyeball one!

Besthobbyeva said...

So much fun! I have to say my favorite is the ghost. I love them, all, but that is my favorite. TFS!!!

Court said...

These are SO much fun! LOVE them! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Hugs!

Rhonda Emery said...

I love all of them but the eyeball is my favorite.

Melissa said...

Wow these frames are adorable! I love them - they are so much fun!

Angi Barrs said...

I love altered art. These frames are adorable.

Dorcas said...

These are AWESOME! Loving your creations!

Georgiana said...

What a great job you did. Love all the eyes and spiders. They are all wonderful!

Georgiana

Lisa said...

I love the frames with spiders on them.