Monday, October 11, 2010

FC Wall Hanging Challenge

The challenge at Fantabulous Cricut this week is to make something that can hang on the wall. You can find their blog here: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

I used a pizza pan that came from the dollar store to make this pumpkin wall hanging.  I spray painted the pan orange with Krylon spray paint.  Then, I used vinyl and the Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cart to cut out a pumpkin face for the center of the pan.  I then hot glued the ribbon onto the pan so it would be able to hang.  Be sure to come back by tomorrow to see a couple of more projects that you can make using these pizza pans for Halloween.


Birthday Wedding cakes crafts parties

11 comments:

DtsArt said...

Oh this is so cute!

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute.

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this little guy!!

Melissa said...

This turned out really cute!

Valerie said...

Creative project, perfect for Halloween:)

Kate said...

So sweet! I love the pumpkin's expression!
Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Lisa J said...

I have been looking at things all differently lately because of you lol. I see an every day item and start wondering what I could make out of it!

Sooo cute!

Sherri said...

Cute, original project!!!

Thanks for entering the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.

Michelle said...

what a cute and "thrifty" idea !!! great job!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Very clever and thrifty idea! I would haver have thought of that. Cute, original project!!! Thanks for entering the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.

Ashlee Marie said...

Cute!!!! Thanks for linking to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!