Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 31 of Halloween Projects: Ghost and Tombstone Mini Album

For Day 31, I have another mini album to share with you.  I am sure you have all figured out by now that I love the Ghost and Tombstone on the Simply Charmed cart.  The face on the tombstone is really cute to me, so I knew I wanted to make a mini album with it as my shape.
I used the Gypsy to weld the ghost to the tombston and cut it once out of heavy duty cardstock. Then I cut the tombstone shape 4 more times out of heavy duty cardstock for the pages of my book.
I then had to cut the edges off of the tombstone bottoms, because it would be hard to open each page with those sides.  I used patterned paper to cut all of my pages and then glued them to the cardstock using Yes Paste.  I found this at Michaels after reading about it on the Cricut Messageboard and it works great for the mini albums.  Once I had all of the patterned sheets glued down, I cut frames in the size of 4in. high x 3 1/2in. wide for each page and decorated them with stickers and embellishments to complete the book.  I also added google eyes and a face to the ghost to complete the book. I bound this with the bind it all using O-Wire that was 1/4 inch wide.

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

You did a great job making this mini album. I bet your pictures will look wonderful in it.

Happy Halloween,
Georgiana

Rhonda Emery said...

you did good girl, on your mini book. it is bootiful ha. love it

Lisa J said...

Loving the mini book! Just really makes me want a bind it all even more! Would love to make tiny books for kids for Christmas gifts from my son to his class.

Audrey Frelx said...

You've did it again!!! How cute is this mini?!!! Jean, you're a winner in my book!!!

Tanya said...

What a cute little mini that is!! Happy Halloween :)