Monday, October 11, 2010

Bread Tag Frankenstein

I have seen a few different sites on the internet where people are taking the little breadtags and making them into monster faces.  Well, I have been on the hunt for bread tags and couldn't ever find any.  Finally, my mom had a box of frozen pretzels I opened and there was a bread tag.  I brought it home to make my own monster. 

I decided to make a Frankenstein.  I started by painting the whole thing green.  Then I used a black paint pen to add the hair and a silver metalic marker to paint the two sides like bolts.  I glued two google eyes on and then the hole in the tag acts as the mouth.  I thought it turned out so cute, I decided to make it a keychain.  I hot glued the keychain part to the back.


4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I'm laughing hysterically!!! This is so darn cute and, again, so like you to come up with this! I love it!!! AND, I'm going to lift it too!!! LOL!

Running Turtle said...

CUTE!! I love the little monster... creative!

Lisa J said...

My words about you are shown with this project for sure.. Your creativeness in the littlest things is AMAZING!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute Frank! Love it!