Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July


Hope everybody had a fun and safe 4th of July. Spent the day out at my mom's house and did fireworks out there as well. She lives in the county and we live in the city, so it is illegal to shoot them off where we live, so we always head out to their house. I had to use my cricut a little bit for the fourth, so I made some toppers for some mini cheesecakes I made with the Stand and Salute Cart. I also made mini apple pies and crockpot macaroni. We had tons of good food and lots of fun. Hope everybody else had a great 4th as well.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Jean,
Glad you enjoyed the 4th.
Now if you just send me those apple pies, nobody will get hurt. LOL
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute idea and very festive. I mailed your book out today so be looking for it. I dont know how long it will take to get to you. I live in kansas.
enjoy it. IF you will let me know when you recieve it. thank you.
thank you for giving me such a great idea. play again if you wish.

Rhonda Emery said...

stop by my blog I have a blog award for you.
have a great day.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com