Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunburned Bad!!

Just thought I would see if anybody could relate. I got sunburned really bad yesterday. Took Kaylee to the pool and lathered her down with sunscreen, but thought I didn't need any. We stayed about three hours and I am now paying for it. I am trying to work on toppers for some 4th of July stuff and it is so hard to craft with this!! I am burnt the worse on my shoulders and it makes me feel like I can't move. The worst part was listening to the 6 year old explain to me that it is my own fault because I should have known better than to go out without the sunscreen, lol.

5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

been there done that. ouch. hope it gets better which it will. A hard lesson to learn.Ha by the way I will be doing a how to on your heirtage book you requested. I need your address information so I can mail you your mini book. congrats.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Beckie Williams said...

hope you feel better! I was using the spray on sunscreen. Well it ran out as I was spraying my shoulders. So now I have spotted shoulders. Kids asked my "Why didn't you rub it in". Have to love kids.

Jean said...

Thanks ladies. Beckie, I am so excited to see what you make. I am sending you a message now.

Jean said...

Okay, I meant Rhonda I am sending you a message about the album. Apparantly the sunburn is affecting my brain as well, lol.

Rhonda Emery said...

I got your address thank you. I will send it out as soon as I get to town after the holiday. Hope your sunburn is feeling better. Hope you enjoy your book. and you can enter again if you wish. I didnt get to many response but maybe it will work better next week.