Monday, July 19, 2010

Hospital Visit Layout


A couple of weeks ago, Kaylee fell off of the bars at gymnastics and she ended up having to go to the ER to get checked out. She turned out to be fine and not have anything wrong and she was fine. She had no picture at the hospital, but she was adament that I add her hospital arm band to her scrapbook. I just got the Sugar and Spice Lite Cartridge and I found this cute paper that said X-Ray on it, so I thought this was a good way to scrapbook the day for her. I cut the background shape a second time and used that as my journal block to write about her visit to the ER.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

How perfect was that!!! Another cute and appropriate layout. I'm so happy Kaylee was okay and, of course, she'd want a picture with her hospital arm band in the scrapbook!!! I can understand that! LOL!!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

Great layout - glad everything was okay.

HopeO said...

Such an amazing layout it is! Check out this kidney transplant surgery. The Doctors have learned lots of things to make surgery better. They use special tools and medicines. They also check donors to make sure the kidney is healthy. After surgery, they watch closely to make sure everything is okay. People who get a new kidney can have a better life. They feel better and can do more things they like.