Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Compact Case Albums

I am in a Girly Girl Swap on the Cricut MB and I signed up to make compact case albums like I made previously for my sisters. Problem is, I searched everywhere and could not find any black mirror cases like I used for theirs. I was beginning to think that I was going to have to get an actual make up case and try to get the make up out of it. Luckily, I found some white compact cases, so problem solved. I was wondering how they would look, but I actually like them better than the black ones. I put quotes about friendship in these and just used my Gypsy circle album I had made previously. The quotes on the white circles were printed on the computer and I hand cut those. (Very tedious, because I had to make 5 of the mini albums, so I had to hand cut 25 little circles.) I liked how they turned out, but I can tell you that I do not want to hand cut anymore circles for a while, lol.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Leave it to you, Jean, to come up with something this adorable and unique!