Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Yummy Treat Challenge




The challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a project with a yummy treat and optional shape card. I used one of the fuzzy socks that I had used to make cupcakes to make this. The cute icecream containor came from the dollar area at Michaels. I used Doodlecharms to make a tag for the cone and to make a shape card. The inside of the card says "Happy Birthday to a sweet friend!" I used MS glitter markers on the cone and a colored pencil for shading.

Be sure to check out the FC site for great projects and to see all of the entries or join their weekly challenges. http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Stampleigh said...

Very cute! I love both projects! I may have to run to Michaels and check out that dollar bin.

Thanks for playing at FCCB!
Leigh

Melissa said...

How fun is this!?!?! Well , you put me to shame all I did was make a card - LOL! Well, I love it!!

Rhonda Emery said...

super super cute.good luck

Sherri said...

Love this project....card is adorable and the sock holder is precious!!


Thanks for playing at FCCB

Angi Barrs said...

What an Awesome project. So cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Fantabulous Cricut.

Candace Pelfrey said...

So cute!! Love that card and the cute little sock ice cream! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

They are both just adorable!!! Love them both!

Dorcas said...

YUM! I am going to have to bake tomorrow! these cards are getting me hungry for sweets! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

I love this craft!! Very cute:) Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Michelle said...

that is too cute, Im gonna have to ck out michaels for those cones! thanks for playing with us at the FCCB!

Kate said...

Great job! Such sweet projects - both of them! I've not seen those cones up here in Canada. I love your idea though!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

ES said...

So cute- what a sweet gift!

Beckie Williams said...

Ok now I am hungry!! Great job!

Angji said...

Cute! I really like your shading. I never think to pull out my colored pencils for that. Nice job!