Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Award


I just received this blog award from Rhonda over at http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/. If you haven't checked her blog out before, be sure to stop by and see all of her great creations and her wonderful mini books. Thanks Rhonda.

I am supposed to list 7 things that I like with this award, so here goes:
1) I love to scrapbook and craft.
2) I love spending time with my niece Kaylee who is 6.
3) I enjoy going to the movies.
4) I like to cook and bake goodies, yum.
5) I love the Pittsburgh Steelers football team.
6) I collect owls.
7) I enjoy shopping and when it comes to craft supplies, I probably enjoy this a little too much, lol.

I am going to pass this on to a few blogs that I visit frequently. Be sure to check them out for great projects and ideas.
http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/
http://christinacreativecorner.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Jean! Wow, I missed you all so much while my family was visiting. I enjoyed them tremendously but glad they're gone. Visitors can really wear you out (even family - LOL!) My brother and niece will be heading out in about an hour and then I'll be able to start crafting and work at trying to catch up on visiting, and seeing what all you guys have been up to.

Thanks so much for the award, I absolutely love it and it's different from the ones I already have!!!

Well, I'm just sneaking in right now while my brother is completing his packing up, but I'll be back later to check out your wonderful creations you've made while I was awol -- LOL!!!

I'll post my wonderful award as soon as I can!

Love you my friend!!!

Jean said...

Audrey, I am glad you will be getting back and glad you had a good time with your family. Can't wait to see some new crafts from you. :)

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you Jean! I saved it already just havent gotten the time to post it yet :( I am so sorry I hadnt thanked you, I had replied to the comment but your email wasnt connected so I got the email back! :) Thanks again and I promise I will post it soon, its been really insane around here!