Monday, July 19, 2010

Cloe the Cat


This is my sister's new cat that she named Cloe. (I almost made the layout wrong, because I was spelling it Chloe, but she corrected me before I glued it down, lol) Anyways, this was a cute pic that I took of Kaylee and the cat on the Fourth of July. The cat and yarn were cut from the Sugar and Spice Lite Cart and the letters were cut from Don Juan. The background paper is specialty paper I bought from HL that was pre-embossed. I added some faux stitching lines onto the letters with my MS Opaque Marker to add a little more to the letters. The cat cut also has a lot of added inking with black and white and some google eyes. I think it turned out really cute.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, what a cute layout!!! And Kaylee is just adorable and Chloe is too! The 2 sweeties made a great picture for your layout!

*BJ* said...

A very cute LO. Adorable!

Beckie Williams said...

very cute kitty~

Cricut Couple said...

Jean,

This is such a fun layout! I am so glad you linked it to our little kitty challenge. It's just wonderful and we are so excited to see you play along! Your work is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Most Sincerely,
Bobby & Jill
http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com