Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Simple Layout

This is a layout of Kaylee on Take Your Daughter to Work Day. I printed the words directly onto the paper. I then just added a Gruffies (House Mouse Line) stamped image that I colored and cut out. I had wanted this stamp for a long time, but never had a use for it, so I decided this would be the perfect excuse, lol. I kept this one simple, because the picture with her paragraph about the day took up most of the page. She had to write a paragraph about the day she spent with her mom for school. Her mom is the office manager for Southland Trucks, so she loved seeing all of the big trucks there on the day she spent at the office. I love that this has her handwriting on the bottom, because I think that will be great to show her when she gets older.

No comments: