Monday, July 19, 2010

OTWC Challenge #16


The Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge this week is to use the colors pale pink, grey and cream or white. I made this butterfly card for my grandmother's birthday using the Gypsy and the Stamping Cartridge. I cut the base in grey and then the top layer in pale pink. For the white, I added some flat back adhesive pearls to the center. On the inside, I wrote the following sentiment: "Just fluttering by to say, Have a Happy Birthday!".
Be sure to check out the OTWC site to see great projects and join in on the weekly challenges.

7 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Jen I LOVE this :) so cute! I need to make more shaped cards, they were my fav for a while but just got out of it lol! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

I love your butterfly card the colors are pretty

~Tammy~ said...

this is so pretty! I really need to use my Gypsy more!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, your card is so pretty and your grandmother won't be able to do anything but love it!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, me again!!! I left something for you on my blog! Please drop by to pick it up!

Beckie Williams said...

So simple yet so so beautiful

kari bell said...

i just LOVE it!!