Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cookie "Mom"ster






Since my sister Melissa has began cookie making and decorating, I wanted to add Kaylee helping with cookies to her scrapbook. I was thinking of Cookie Monster and thought it would be fun to do a play on words and do Cookie MOMster instead. I printed the title onto this page. The little chefs are made completely from Everyday Paper Dolls and the words and oven mitt that I used for the journaling are from From My Kitchen. The hearts by the title are also cookie cuts from Everyday Paper Dolls. I used the white gel pens on the cookies and on the words. Then, I also added some stickles on the hearts. I love the colors that I used on this one.

2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute layout and looks like everyone had fun. love it. hugs

Melissa said...

I just love this!