Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Few New Layouts



For this layout of Kaylee at gymnastics, I used the Carousel cart for the girl on the bars and the Featuring title, the oval was cut from George with stickers for the name, and I hand cut the mats for the photos.

For this layout, I put some little tabs on each picture and the bow wow is a sticker. The Toby was cut from the Don Juan cart and I welded the letters together with the Gypsy. I embossed it with the Tim Holtz Rays folder and then inked it with some red ink.

Go wild on this layout was cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge and then I added some buttons, googly eyes and used a marker on the monkey image that was already on the paper just to spruce him up a little bit.




This is pretty simple layout. Just used a cute background paper and added a vellum saying about the sand. No cricut used on this one.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Cricut or no cricut, still great layouts!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

great layouts hope you get better soon.