Friday, December 9, 2011

Berry Merry Christmas Cards

I made 10 of these Christmas Cards yesterday.To make these, I started out with a blank card base and cut a pink square at a size of 3.5 wide x 5.25 high to put on the front of the card.  I then used the Lettering Delights Stuck on You Set to cut the strawberry at a size of 3.25 and embossed them with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder.  The santa hat is from a Cutting Up With Class cut file.  I outlined everything in black and then added google eyes and a piece of mini snowflake confetti to the strawberry.  I printed the sentiment on an address label in red using the Balloon font.
I am adding these to the following challenge:
Docerela Creations: Pink Christmas: http://docerelacreations.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super adorable! Great Santa hat!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Jovan said...

These are so ADORABLE!

Georgiana said...

How cute!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Besthobbyeva said...

Loving the snowflake and the hat!! That is too cute!

Laurie

Docerela said...

Hi Jean! Thank you for playing along over at Docerela Creations.

I really Love your berries. Great idea!

Catarina

Blissful & Domestic said...

new follower:>

Angi Barrs said...

These made me SMILE!!!!

Nitasha said...

Very cute cards! Love those googly eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with Docerela Creations!