Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowman Clothespin Clips

Yesterday, I spent the day making Snowman Clothespin Clips.  Two of my sisters wanted these to clip onto some treats they are giving out at work.  They both needed 30 each, so I ended up making 60 of these.  I have to give a little shout out to my hubby, because he helped me glue them to the clothespins to finish up. :)

I used the Christmas Express Set from Lettering Delights to cut the little snowman at about 3 inches high.  Then, once he was put together, I hot glued him onto the front of the clothespin to finish them off.  Now they can be clipped right onto the little treats they are giving out.
 Here is a picture of all 60 finished.  I took pieces of comic board and cut them in half and then clipped 4 snowmen on each of these to transport in the box to my sisters. 
I am entering these into the following challenges:
Scrappy Moms: Christmas: http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/
Celebrate the Occassion: Christmas (no green): http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/
I am also linking these up at:

Party Button

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!!! :-)

Judy said...

Great idea and these snowmen are adorable:)

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

I just love snowmen! Your sisters sure are lucky to have a crafty sis like you. I am a new follower visiting from What Allie's Making Now. Vicky from Mess For Less

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Wow - you were a busy beaver! They are very cute, I'm sure your sisters' co-workers will love them! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Trail of Treasures said...

Super cute little snowman clips!! They will be perfect for your sister's needs! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Esther said...

Darling!!!
You were one busy lady!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Those are so cute and such a fun idea, I love how they are all lined up to head out! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Saundra said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at SMS!