Friday, December 23, 2011

Reindeer Pancakes and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! I am going to be busy with family stuff for the next few days and won't be around much, but I wanted to stop in and share one last Christmas idea.  We had this at my house earlier this week, but it would be great for Christmas morning.  It is reindeer pancakes.  To put these together, I just stacked two pancakes up on each other to create the face and cut the ears from another pancake.  I used bacon for the antlers and small sixlets candies for the nose and the eyes.  I added the black on the eyes and the mouth with some decorating gel.  They go together really quick and I think they turned out super cute!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Santa brings you everything you asked for. :)

6 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Yummy & adorable. Merry Christmas!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Merry Christmas my friend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Super cute, Jean!!! I'd probably look at it forever trying to figure out how I could possibly eat that adorable reindeer...lol!!!

Wanted to also wish you and your family a very merry and bright holiday!!!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Jean, if I need a little clever, I always know where to go. That Santa-Tizer is just genius! Holy Cow, where do you come up with these brilliant ideas?!? We hope you and your family have the most amazing and Merry Christmas!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

Geez, you are even clever with food, lol! So fun.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Happy New Year!!

Laurie

Rhonda Emery said...

jean you are way too funny, how cute I love pancakes. hope you have a very happy new year my friend.