Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cutting Up With Class Snow Challenge/Design Team Project

It is Tuesday, and that means it is time for a new challenge over at Cutting Up With Class.  This week the challenge is snow.  Be sure to stop by and see all of the projects by the design team and pick up this week's cut files to play along here: http://www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com/.  (Remember you will need to create a new project for this challenge and link it back to the CUWC Blog.)

For my project, I decided to make a snow themed layout.  I used the snowman, snow and snowflake files that are all from Cutting Up With Class.  I added some puffy paint and used the heat gun to get a snowy effect on the snow at the bottom of the page.  I also added some diamond stickles to the snowflakes to give them a little sparkle.  To give my snowman a little personality, I used google eyes and buttons on him and cut his hat and scarf from glitter paper.  For my title, I used the Grilled Cheese font and cut the title out of blue vinyl.  The background page I used for my layout is a pearlescent paper with a nice sheen to it.

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Pretty cute I love the chilly colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this little snowman! The snow on the bottom looks so real!! Great job!!

Laurie

Rhonda Emery said...

adorable jean love it