Monday, December 12, 2011

Blinged Up Gloves

Since it is getting colder, we have to keep our hands warm with gloves.  Last year, I saw a lot of people making gloves with some bling on them, so me and my sister, Whitney, decided to make us a pair.  We were at JoAnn's a few nights ago and they had some cute pink gloves in the $1 section while we were checking out.  So, we grabbed a pair and came back to my house to look through my stash.  She picked out a little flower embellishment and I chose a jewel embellishment.  We used hot glue to attach these to the finger of the glove.  (I put a small wooden piece inside the finger while attaching them, so it wouldn't stick the two fingers together).  Super easy and inexpensive, but now we have some cute, unique gloves for the winter. :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute!! Trying this for sure!

Besthobbyeva said...

Adorable. I love them. Anything pink is just fun!

Laurie

Valerie said...

Those are some great blingy gloves! A girl can be stylish in the cold:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! My girls would love these!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com