Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cutting Up With Class Gingerbread Challenge/Design Team Project

It is Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Cutting Up With Class.  This week, the challenge is gingerbread.  Be sure to stop by to check out all of the projects by the design team and pick up the file so you can play along here: http://www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com/.

The gingerbread file with santa hat worked great for me this week, because my Christmas wrapping paper has gingerbread men on it.  Because they went together so well, I decided to make my gift tags with the file.  I added some google eyes and mini puff balls to the tag and I used a white gel pen to add some details around the gingerbread cut.  I love how these tags worked out and how good they go with my wrapping paper.  I am also happy to say I am finished wrapping all of my Christmas presents, thank goodness. :)


I am also entering these into the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut: Tags: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

Kel said...

I lub these little guys.. How perfect to go with your wrapping paper.. very clever, love the idea. TFS!

Besthobbyeva said...

OMG So darn cute and happy!! I love it!! I am so jealous you are done wrapping, good for you!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Laurie

Cheryl First said...

How cool that these matched your paper?! I love them!

Gail said...

OMG so cute! And paper to match? Awesome!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super cute! Great Santa Hats! Happy Holidays to you! I am so happy we are blogging friends!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable gift tags. They match so well!

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute! Love how they match :) Super cute!

Jayne said...

These are the cutest gingerbread men tags ever. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Merry Christmas.
Jayne x

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this really is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! Thanks for lending you talent to CUWC :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute tags!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Sherrie K. said...

These are so darn cute!I love the Santa hats:) So cute!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Happy New Year!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is super cute!! Love how well they worked with the paper!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

These are so adorable! The little Santa hats are such a great touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Peggy T. said...

Your tags are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Peggy T.