Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reindeer Candy Tube

I made this little Reindeer to cover up a pack of the large Smarties that I got for my hubby.  He likes these and I saw them while I was checking out at JoAnn's and thought it would be cute to dress them up a little bit, lol.   I started out by cutting a piece of brown glitter paper to roll around the outside of the candy and taped it in place on the back.  Then, I used brown pipe cleaners to make the antlers and glued them on also.  Finally, I hot glued on two google eyes and a large red puffball for the nose.  I think he turned out really cute and he was super simple to put together.


7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute jean love it and i am sure your husband will too. hope you have a wonderful christmas. hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute and yummy! Fun red nose!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DtsArt said...

cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute!Love that nose. I will have to remember this one for next year :)

Norma said...

OMG! Jean these are the CUTEST!!! Love it:) TFS and Happy Holidays
Hugs,
Norma

Angi Barrs said...

This is such a fun project. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

How fun is this and so darn cute! Love those antlers...lol!