Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snowman Pen Toppers

It seems as though snowmen have been a big theme around here this year and I have made a ton of snowmen crafts.  One reason being that was the theme for my ornament party.  This is a little craft that we made at my party (not an ornament though).

These little snowman pen toppers were super easy to put together and everybody really liked them.
To make these, you will need: a pen, a styrofoam ball sized 1 1/2 inches, a mini light bulb and mini hat (from Hobby Lobby), sharpie marker, google eyes and a glue gun.  You just need to push the ball onto the pencil, push the light bulb in for the nose, glue on the details and use the marker to make the little dots for his mouth.

Here is a picture of my three sisters and Kaylee with their completed pens from the party.

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Awesome and adorable. Must make some of these for my students. :)

Kel said...

Those are great! All the ladies did a fine fine job. I love the idea of an ornament party. I love the idea of a snowman themed one too! Thanks for sharing, cute cute project!

Stacy said...

Jean,
These are so cute, I love it. Great for the little ones
Hugs, Stacy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute pens!