Sunday, April 3, 2011

Admit One Ticket Card

My grandfather's birthday is tomorrow, and I bought him a movie and some snacks to go in the ticket bowl I made a few weeks ago.  I wanted to make a card to match, so I used the Carousel Cricut Lite Cartridge and the Gypsy to make a ticket shaped card.  I used stickles in black and silver to add some sparkle to the front.
Since the outside says admit one, I added the sentiment "To a Great Birthday" on the inside.

 I wrapped the bowl in a cellophane bag and then attached the card to the outside.


8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this is so cute, and I love how you turned the whole ticket into a card instead of just using it as an embellishment! Great!

Running Turtle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love this!! I need that cartridge!! My Walmart NEVER has them on sale... it just went on my wish list! Thanks!!! LOVE the card, your Grandpa will absoultely love it! What a wonderful idea...
TinaB

Besthobbyeva said...

So fun! I bet he will love it!

Anita said...

What an awesome gift! He's going to love it!! Anita

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This came out so cute! He is sure to enjoy it!

Stacy said...

Jean,
This is adorable, and what a great idea. I love it
Hugs,
Stacy

Angi Barrs said...

What a great idea for a gift bag. Love it. :)

Lisa said...

I like it.