Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hanging With My Peeps Layout

I made this layout this afternoon for a couple of challenges.  For the peep shape, I found a shape online and then used the SCAL program to trace it and make in a scut file.  I used the font Brush455 BT to cut out the title.  I then outlined the title and the peeps and added a little nose and eyes to the peeps.  For the frame, I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge to cut the marquee shape twice and then outlined them as well.



I am entering this into the following challenges:
Peep Blog Hop Challenge: http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Fantabulous Cricut: Spring Fling (Use pink, yellow and green): http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/
Off The Wall Craftiness: Inspiration photo and colors below: http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! I love peeps!

Stacy said...

Jean,
I love this layout. The title is so cute. Good luck in the challenge
Hugs,
Stacy

Besthobbyeva said...

I love those little bunnies. So cute!

Laurie

My Lil' Bits said...

This is an adorable layout! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
Lisa C

Amy Kolling said...

Gotta love those "peeps"! Thanks for playing along with OTWC !!

Sarah said...

Cute! Love the bunnies! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh Jean this is too cute! Love the peeps! I always look forward to your layouts! Thanks for joining us at OTWC and Good Luck!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Helen said...

Cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday and our Spring Fling Crawl at FCCB :)

Melissa said...

Wonderful job with your peeps project, thanks for sharing!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Cute!! Love the title!!
Thanks So Much for Playing With Us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Awww, your layout is adorable and I love your title :0).. Thank you so much for participating in my Peeps Challenge..

Amanda:0)