Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunny Treat Jar

I made this cute little bunny treat jar using a small glass jar from Hobby Lobby as the base.  I took a large pom pom and hot glued it to the back for the tail, and four small pom poms hots glued to the bottom for his little feet.  For the face, I used the Doodlecharms cartridge to cut the bunny head and then hot glued it to the lid.  (For this, you will need to use sand paper to roughen up the lid a little for the glue to stay and make a mark at the bottom of the lid while it is on the jar so your bunny will be facing the correct direction when you put the lid on)  I filled my bunny with white m&ms that I got from Party City.  I love how cute he is and that he is refillable. :)



I am entering this into the following challenges:
Creative Sisters Monday Challenge: Bunnies: http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com/
Alphabet Challenge Blog: W for White and another color: http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute, great idea.

Thanks for joining us at AC.

Huggies Angel

Running Turtle said...

So cute! I love the color WHITE... so this is just the cutest thing! Loving the white M&M's!!
TinaB

Shawnee said...

I love this cute bunny.
Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute!

Laurie

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

What a cutie! And white M&M's too. Love how clever this is. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Helen Ann said...

what a cute idea - love the tail

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, hope to see you again soon

Hel XOX