Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge 27: Spring Flowers: Design Team Project

It's time for another challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week, we are challenging you to use spring flowers in your project: daffodils, dandylions, tulips, etc.  Be sure to check out all of the projects by the other design team members and enter your own project at http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/.

For my project, I decided to go with a spring sign.  The base for this sign came from Hobby Lobby.  I then used various colors of vinyl and the Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge for my cuts to decorate the sign. 

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Jean,
Super cute. I love that font
Hugs
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

love this so pretty.

Jen said...

Pretty sign, Jean! I really need to try vinyl!

~ Jen
www.gator-4-life.blogpost.com

Kate said...

Great sign! The vibrant colours are fantastic on this!

Dalis said...

jean, I love the pink added in there. I need to try my hands at some vinyl cutting.

-- dalis
CWC DT

Audrey Frelx said...

So cute, Ms. "Talented" Jean!!!

Roberta Guditis said...

So cute! You're getting addicted to altering and 3D projects like I am lol :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!