Monday, April 18, 2011

Winner of Cupcake Lite Cartridge

Thanks so much to everyone who joined us for the Basket Case Blog Hop.  Welcome to all of my new followers, I am so glad to have you hear.

Now, what everyone has been waiting for, the winner of the Cupcake Lite Cartridge.  The winner, randomly picked using random.org is:

Anniebee said...

These are adorable! I love powdered donuts and wouldn't the kids love to find one of these in their lunch boxes? They'd be the envy of everybody at school! LOL! Thanks for sharing this awesome idea.
Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Congratulations Anne!  Send me an email at jean1982@aol.com and I will get this mailed out to you!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats to the winner :)

Anniebee said...

Oh, my goodness!!!! I can't believe it! Thank you soooo much, Jean! I just sent you an email with my mailing address. Now I have to go check out that cartridge as I haven't bought a new one in over 8 months! I'm just excited beyond words!

Hugs,
Anne (aka Anniebee)

Besthobbyeva said...

Such an awesome prize, congrats!!

Laurie