Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring into Easter

I made this card for the So Saturday Challenge at Card Creations and More by C.  The challenge is anything Spring.  You can check her blog out here: http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/

I think Easter and Spring go together, so I decided to make an Easter card.  I used the Wild Card Cartridge for the base and used a white gel pen to add faux stitching to the edges.  Next, I added some mini buttons to each scallop to give the card a punch of color.  The bunny is a digistamp from Dustin Pike and I colored it with Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  I used an Action Wobble to attach it to the card and then added some black lines to make it look like the bounce from the pogo stick.  Finally, I cut a little white frame from the Storybook Cartridge and added the words Spring into Easter.

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cutie image! Great color choices!

Stacy said...

Jean,
So cute! I love the colors
Hugs,
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

so hopping cute ha

Besthobbyeva said...

I love the shape of the card. So cute.

Laurie

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable and sweet. :)

Denise G said...

How cute is that. A bunny on a pongo stick. Very fun and I love the scallop shape for they card base. Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More.

Card Creations by C said...

What a cute bunny...so glad you joined in.