Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Sewing Projects

Well, I got my sewing machine yesterday afternoon and I have been playing around with it.  Nothing fancy here, but I did do a few simple projects, so I thought I would share them with you all.

First, I made two little holders for pocket tissues.  Once is a little bit wider than the other one.  I made the first one and thought the tissues were a little smushed, so I made the larger one next.
Next, I made a couple of tshirt purses/bags. Here is a picture of one of them. 


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

I like those tissue holders. I need to have my daughter make one for our vehicle.

Have fun sewing!
Georgiana

Ashley said...

Very cute! You're a step ahead of me... have only used my sewing machine like twice since I bought it. I might just get it back out after seeing this! I also have an award waiting for you on my blog! TFS!

♥Ashley

Stacy said...

Jean,
These are super cute and you did a fantastic job. Hope to see more sewing stuff
Hugs,
Stacy

2 Ducky said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! So funny you should say that you broke out your machine. I am forced to do the same soon and am very intimidated! Your projects turned out awesome! I applaud your courage and skills :)