Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Hop-A-Dile

My hubby had the idea to put bunny ears on a Crocadile and call it the Hop-A-Dile for Easter, so I decided to make a card with his idea.  I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge for the base of the card and Create a Critter for my Crocaile (I think he is more of an alligator, but it works).  The Ears were cut from 3 Birds on Parade.  For the sentiment, I hand wrote "Move over Easter Bunny, The Hop-A-Dile is here".  I then added some faux stitching around the outside of the card and also added some mini eggs and google eyes.  (Sorry about the pic, I had trouble getting this to photograph good because of the bright colors)

The challenge this week at Off the Wall Craftiness is Easter with Bright Colors.  The inspiration photo is below and you can find the blog here: http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love his bunny ears!

~Tammy~ said...

Your hubby is a funny one!!! So glad to have you play along with us as always at OTWC!!! Happy Easter!

Jaclyn Miller said...

That's hilarious - ur lucky to have such a smart man. LOL! Thanks for sharing your hop-a-dile with us at OTWC. :)