Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Cards

I finally finished up my Easter Cards.  So, I decided to just post them all together instead of a bunch of different posts.

First, the lamb card was made with the Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge. The inside says "Hope "ewe" have a Happy Easter"
Next, I made an Egg Shaped Card.  I decided to just keep it white and add a bow to dress it up.  The egg was cut from Smiley Cards.  The inside of this card says "Hope you have an "egg-celent" Easter!"
For this next card, I used Wild Card for the base and a Dustin Pike image for the middle. The sentiment says "Somebunny loves you".  I added some white ribbon and a white bow.

For the next card, I used Wild Card for the base and Create a Critter for the carrots.  The sentiment says "If you "carrot" all, Have a Happy Easter."

And for the last card, I got this idea from a card I saw over at Musings of a Craft Mom by Jen.  The base is from Wild Card and the Bunnies are from the Easter 2010 Cart.  I used a scallop circle punch on them.  The speach bubbles are from Create a Critter and say "My butt hurts"  "What? I can't hear you"

4 comments:

Maria said...

Great cards :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute! Love the egg one!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

These are adorable! I love them all. That egg is super cute, and that chocolate bunny cartoon is one of my fav Easter images. You did a great job with it!!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG! They are all sooooo adorable -- every one of them!