Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Peep"ing Tom Card

I love the cute peep shapes, so I wanted to make a card with one of them.  I had a lot of different ideas and finally settled on a funny idea having the peep be a "Peep"ing Tom.  For the base of the card, I used the Wild Card Cartridge.  I used a piece of plastic to cover the window area so it would look like a real window.  I used the George and Basic Shapes Card for the window seal, Plantin Schoolbook for the grass and Graphically Speaking for the arrow.  I then outlined the white pieces in black, chalked the grass, and added some flower buttons and hand drawn stems to the grass area.  The Peep was cut in SCAL.  Finally, I used some stickers to put TOM at the top.  For the inside sentiment, I wrote "Just "peep"ing in on you to make sure you have a Happy Easter!"


I am entering this into the Peep challenge from the "Hanging with my Peeps" hop over at Amanda's Crafts and More.  You can find her blog here: http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

I am also entering this into the Bunny Challenge at Jen's Crafty Corner here: http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/?p=686

7 comments:

Kel said...

LOL.. I completely love that.. too crafty!!

Kate said...

This is SO cute!! Love the idea!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

This is really cute! Funny play on words! You can also enter this in my bunny challenge!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, this card is too cute!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

OMG, thank you so much for the laugh today, I really need it. This is SOOO cute! I am going to scraplift, ok? I love that card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So funny! And super cute!

Amanda said...

OMG Jean, your card is too stinkin' cute!!! I absolutely love it..Thank you so much for participating in my Peeps Challenge..

Amanda:0)