Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vinyl Bucket for Easter Basket

I decided that instead of using a traditional Easter basket, I would decorate a bucket for Kaylee, so she could use it after Easter.  I got this bucket at the Dollar Store.  I used the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge for the circle cuts and the Storybook Cartridge for her name.  All were cut out of green vinyl.  I then used some green ribbon with polka dots on it to tie a bow to each handle. 
 Here is a picture of the finished basket with all of the goodies I made for her.  I think it is a little bit overstuffed, lol.


9 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very lucky little girl. very darn cute.

just2ducky said...

Cute!

Veronica's Cricut Creations said...

So cute! Great Ideas!

Love That Bug said...

Jean,
This is so cute and such a good idea. I love how she can use it after Easter
Hugs
Stacy

AmyD said...

Awesome idea!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun basket!

Besthobbyeva said...

So much fun! She will love it!

Laurie

Audrey Frelx said...

Soooo cute; Kaylee will flip over this!!! Lucky little sweetie that she is!!!

Running Turtle said...

Love the Easter basket!! I want to be Kaylee...
TinaB