Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sew Cute Bunny Basket

I found the cutest pattern for a bunny basket over at Kiki Creates and I wanted to give it a try.  I actually did my basket different from hers and only used three panels for the outside.  It is not perfect by any means, but I was very happy with how it turned out since I have been sewing less than a week. 

Over at Crafting Misfit, she is having a blog hop that is all about trying something new, so I am linking this up with her here: Crafting Misfit Blog Hop.  Sewing is definitly a new experience for me. :)


6 comments:

Valerie said...

The perfect bunny for Easter, love her big pink bow!

Crafting Misfit said...

Thanks for linking up to my blog hop! I love it :)

Stacy said...

Jean,
This is to cute. I absolutely love it
Hugs
stacy

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute!! I love it.

Laurie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Adorable!

Audrey Frelx said...

This is SOOOOOO cute!!!