Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vinyled Night Light

I made this night light to go in Kaylee's Easter Basket.  I started out with a plain night light from Walmart.  (I went with the clear one because of the design I wanted to do, but they do carry these in all different colors)  I used a zebra cut file created by Kathy who is over Smartbuygal.com for the base.  For the letter, I wanted to use the same font that I have been using on my tumblers, Fantini Alt One.  I think it is so whimsical looking. 

Here is a picture of it lit up.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Jean,
I absolutely love it
Hugs,
Stacy
((Is there anything we can't vinyl)) lol

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Awesome project -- so chic!!

Jennifer said...

cute! this would be perfect for my dd's zebra themed bedroom. I looked on the website you mentioned for the cut file but couldn't find it. Any hints on where it might be?

Jean said...

I believe it is in the file request area, but I sent you an email for it Jennifer.

Rhonda Emery said...

i know she will love this

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cool! Love the zebra print, so fun!

2 Ducky said...

Shoot! I thought it would be K for Kristie!!! Too cute! What a neat thing to add to a basket.