I received this blog award from Rhonda over at http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/. I am sure most of you know her, but if you don't be sure to stop by her blog. She always makes the cutest things and has wonderful mini albums that she gives away as well. Thanks so much Rhonda!! :)
To accept this award you must list 5 reasons why you like crafting, pass it on to 5 others, post the award on your sidebar, and recognize the creator of award and link back to her blog (you can find this below)
Five Reasons I like to Craft
1. I come from a crafty family, so I have been crafting forever. My mom was always making things for us to take to school, etc.
2. I began scrapbooking right after my niece was born and I loved doing it.
3. I enyoy making things for Kaylee because she enjoys them. She gets so excited everytime a scrapbook is finished for her. :)
4. Crafting helps keep my stress level down and is my way of relaxing.
5. I love all of the friends I have made through blogging and messageboards and enjoy sharing my work with them and seeing what they have to share as well.
I am passing this on to the following 5 blogs:
1- http://4goofballs.blogspot.com/ (great blog with some wonderful vinyl projects)
2- http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/ (always has great cards and runs a great student scrapbooking club)
3- http://christinacreativecorner.blogspot.com/ (great blog with wonderful projects and great videos)
4- http://craftygolucky.blogspot.com/ (she always has super cute projects)
5- http://just2ducky.blogspot.com/ (always has really cute layouts and cards)
Thanks again for passing this on to me Rhonda!