Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge 23: Make Me Laugh: Design Team Project

It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week, our theme is Make me Laugh/Nod to April Fool's Day.  With tomorrow being April Fool's Day, we want you to make us laugh.  Use your Cricut and use a funny poem, quote, sentiment, etc.  Be sure to stop by the Cooking with Cricut blog to see all of the great projects by the design team and enter your own project here: http://cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/

I decided to make a layout.  I used Smiley Cards on the Gypsy for the emoticons and the LOL.  I added some little dots to the sentiment and outlined everything.  I then used George and Basic Shapes to cut the frames and outlined them as well. 




I am also entering this into the following challenge:
Wacky Wednesday at More than favors: Something Funny: http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

This is too cute. LOL is used so much now a days! I love the little smiley's red cheeks!

Laurie

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute Jean love the layout.

Carol W. said...

Too cute! TFS

DIANA L. said...

This is really cute and it did make me laugh

httptp://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Jean,
What a fun layout
Hugs,
Stacy

Melinda Beltran said...

What a SUPER CUTE Layout! It is so bright and cheery! I love how it turned out! Thank you so much for sharing! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

More Than Favors said...

Jean this is so cute! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge. I hope to see you back for more challenges!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

This is so cute. Saw it on Cookin' with Cricut and More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesdays.
Blessings,
Belinda

Audrey Frelx said...

Yes, Jean, I'm lol!!! So cute!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute!!! I got to use this cart more!! Love the colors!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!

Dalis said...

I WANT that smiley cartridge... booo hoooo!!!! love it girl!

-- dalis

Jen said...

Adorable LO, Jean! I love the bright and cheery colors -- it made me smile when I saw it!

~ Jen
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Funny, we both used the Smiley Cards cart! Cute!! I have to remember all the cuts it has, like the LOL. TFS