Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hoppy Birthday Layout

For this layout, I wanted to use the colors pink, green and white mainly as my theme.  The frame and photo areas are cut from George and Basic Shapes, the title is from Don Juan and the Bunny with present is from Birthday Bash.  I also added some ribbon and a little bow to the bottom of the page. The bunny and present are cut with glitter cardstock to add a little bling and I outlined the title for a final touch.

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Tacky Tuesday: Use the Bunny from Birthday Bash and the word hop: You can find them here: Facebook Page
Flaunt it Friday: Use the Bunny and Present from Birthday Bash: You can find them here: http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/
Scrappy Saturday's with the bug:  Srping with a twist of green: You can find the challenge here: http://melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrappy-saturdays-with-bug-challenge-4.html

9 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

you are so good at these layouts, I love the colors and you always have the right pictures to put in them I am jealous! ha. I love it. hugs

Amanda said...

Hey Jean, I love your layout!!It's so cheerful and springy.. You should totally enter this in our "Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug" challenge.. Our theme is Spring w/ a twist of Green..

Amanda:0)
http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Running Turtle said...

I too, love the colors... my favorites right now! Thanks for sharing! It's always fun to come here...
TinaB

L.B. said...

Very fun layout..great colors.

365 Days of Cricut said...

Your LO is super cute! Love the pics and color combo! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

Mary said...

Your lo is so cute. I love the colors you used!

Melissa said...

Jean ~ your layout is adorable ~ the colors are so bright and cheerful! I am glad you joined us again at Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug! Melissa :)

Monica said...

I love your LO. Super cute!! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!!

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is so cute! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays