Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ladybug Layout

For this layout, the border around the page and picture area is punched with the Martha Stewart Ladybug around the page punch.  (I have wanted this punch for a while, but haven't been able to find it.  ScrappinGwen on the Cricut Messageboard punched these and sent them to me in a swap, so thank you to her)  I used Create a Critter for the ladybug and the grass. I then inked the edges of the grass with cat's eye dark green ink.  Finally, I used Once Upon a Princes for the font to cut my title. 


I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Serenity Scrappers - make a 12x12 layout, use a punch, and use ink - You can find their blog here: http://serenityscrappers.blogspot.com/
Bitten by the Bug 2 - use a ladybug from Boys will be Boys or another cart if you don't have that one - You can find their blog here: http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/
Inking it Up Crazy - make a layout - You can find the blog here: http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/

19 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Super cute Jean!! It is very cheery!

Stacy said...

Jean,
Super cute. I love the title
Hugs
Stacy

Rhonda Emery said...

I love the title on this and it is super cute. thank you for your sweet comments on my blog I needed some encouragement. hugs you are a awesome friend.

Kassidy said...

aww so super cute! Love it!
-Kassidy

Rhonda Emery said...

jean could you email me at semery@classicnet.net I have a question for you. thank you

Georgiana said...

That punch is awesome. I need to look for one. Great layout!
Georgiana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Loving that cool punch!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Jean. Really cute!

Besthobbyeva said...

I loved that punch, it is awesome. Great job!!

2 Ducky said...

Ultra adorable!

Angi Barrs said...

That title is so cute and so is the adorable ladybug. :)

Carole Beath said...

I must get one of those MS punches. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Carole

Janet said...

I love it, that punch around is adorable.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so super cute! I love all the ladybugs and your sentiment! Good Luck with all your challenges!

Ladybug said...

Jean, that is just tooooo stinkin' cute!!! TFS! :-)

Year 2 said...

This is sooooooooooooooo cute! Love those ladybugs! Great job!

DonnaMundinger said...

Just adorable! I have that punch and i LOVE it! Great layout. thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

A Little Time said...

heeheehee cute! Love the title. This is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Lisa said...

I love the eyes of the lady bug.