Monday, March 28, 2011

Flower Frames for Etsy Inspired Challenge

I made a couple of frames today for the Etsy Inspired Challenge.

For these, I started out with some frames that came from the dollar store, brown pain, some pink rosettes and some pearls.

I painted the frames with acrylic paint in the color Chocolate Bar.
I then hot glued a small pearl to the middle of the pink flower and hot glued them to the corne of the frames.  For the larger frame, I hot glued a pearl to each corner as well.


I am entering these into the challenge over at Etsy Inspired Challenges.  For Challenge 132, the store for inspiration is Fresh Metal Jewelry.  I picked the below picture for my inspiration.  Be sure to check the challenges out here: http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Running Turtle said...

What an awesome way to dress up a boring old frame! I need some of your talent! Thanks for the many ideas I take away from here...
TinaB

Besthobbyeva said...

So adorable!!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

That is a beautiful take on the inspiration photo! Those frames are beautiful! Thanks for the great idea!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great flowers! The frame is great!

Rhonda Emery said...

love your frames and the flowers great and pretty.

Michele Kovack said...

Those flowers are absolutely stunning!

Stacy said...

Jean,
What a difference. I love them.
Hugs,
Stacy

Jacquel said...

How cool are these?!! The flowers are gorgeous...thanks for playing with Etsy this week!!!

de said...

How pretty and a great idea!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Virginia L. said...

So happy how it inspired you! Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge!