Friday, March 25, 2011

Smile - Puppy Dog Layout

Chloe over at http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/ is celebrating and having a challenge to make a layout with a smile on it or showing something that makes you smile.  When I saw this, I knew exactly what to do.  I have had these pictures of my sister's dog Boomer and I loved them, because he looked like he was smiling. 

I took a few of the lyrics from the Smile song by Uncle Kracker and printed them at the top of my page using the Barbie Font.  I then used the Don Juan Cricut Cartridge to cut Smile to go up the side of my page.  I matted the pictures in yellow and then as a final touch added a star cut from the Home Decor Cartridge.  I then outlined all of the cuts and frames in black.

9 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

cute layout but the little guy or girl is really adorable.

★*jEnNiE*★ said...

Such a cute layout and love the simplicity of it! I too have a yorkie and they look so much alike! :)
~jEnNiE
http://cricutmania.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Boomer is adorable. He is definately smiling. Love that song too. :)

Charlotte said...

Boomer is just tooooo cute. The LO is great and really shows Boomer off.

Regina said...

What a smile. So super cute.

Cheryl said...

Love the bright colors! Cute pics too

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Thank you so much for entering my Smile challenge! I love that you have used favourite song lyrics and your sister's cute Boomer. Perfect! He is smiling. So cute.

Running Turtle said...

Ahh... that is so cute! Love the song too...
TinaB

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Boomer does look like he's smiling!!! How absolutely adorable!!!