Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge 22: Lions and Lambs: Design Team Project

It's time for another challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week, our theme is Lions and Lambs. Your project needs to have a lion and/or lamb on it and use your Cricut.  Be sure to stop by to see all of the great projects by Melin and the rest of the Design Team and get your own project entered into the challenge here: http://cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/

For my project, I decided to do a layout and I wanted to make it bright and kind of funny.  I decided to go with the saying "I'm not lion, I love ewe" so that I could use both a lion and lamb.  I used the following Cricut Cartridges: Batman for the title, Don Juan for the quotation marks, George and Basic Shapes for the frames, and Create a Critter for the lion and the lamb.  I used a black pen to outline the frames and the title. 


11 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Cute layout.

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute

Stacy said...

Jean,
What a great layout, I love it
Hugs
Stacy

Carol W. said...

Super cute! TFS

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet. Love JB! :)

Anita said...

I had to take a double look at the pic. My daughther love Bieber!! Great job on this layout!!

Valerie said...

Very fun layout!! Cute:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Really fun lay-out!

Unknown said...

Very cute layout, great job!!!
Love
Karla U

Jen said...

Your LO made my 6 yr. old daughter scream! All I've heard is . . . "she took her little girl to see Justin Bieber! Why won't you take ME!" And then I enlarged the picture and pointed out that it was a cardboard Beiber not the real deal. LOL!

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwww, so cute!