Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day from O'Drools

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody.  Hope you are all having green filled days! :)

I made this card for my hubby today!  I used Wild Card for the base, Create a Critter for the dog, George and Basic Shapes for the rectangles, and Designer's Calender for the clovers.  I hand wrote the sentiment with a black marker.  On the front I wrote "Happy St. Patrick's Day" and on the inside "From O'drools".  Finally, I added some faux stitching around the edges of the card.  I had seen this on a doggy shirt and thought it was so cute, I wanted to make a card using the sentiment. 


I am entering this card into the St. Patrick's Day Challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  Be sure to check their blog out here: http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

I am also entering this card into the Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More than Favors.  Be sure to check the blog out here: http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/

I am also entering this into the challenge at Creative Cutter Room.  Be sure to check the blog out here: http://www.creativecutter.org/

8 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

lol how cute. love it

Running Turtle said...

Ahh... now, that is cute!!! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Of course that card is cute!

Jean, how thoughtful you are; I didn't even think to make my hubby a card for St. Patty's Day -- but then again we aren't Irish -- but,... still it would have been a nice gesture!

Really cute card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute Jean! I hope you will come and enter this over at the Creative Cutter Room!

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute Jean, I am sure he loved it!!

Laurie

Stacy said...

Jean,
The card is adorable, and what a cute sentiment
I love it
Hugs
Stacy

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

This made me smile (and I needed it today)! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

Cricket's Cricut Creations said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the puppy!! So cute!! Thanks for joining the creativecutter.org challenge! DT Member Mollie