Thursday, March 10, 2011

Party Till The Cows Come Home

For this birthday layout, I wanted to use that saying "Party Till The Cows Come Home".  I used the following cricut cartridges: Create a Critter for the cows, Batman for the font, George and Basic Shapes for the frame behind the font and the disco ball, and Twinkle Toes for the lights.  The little hats are stickers.  I added stickles to the circle to make it a shiny disco ball.




I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
Flaunt it Friday - use Twinkle Toes (any cut) - You can find them here: http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/
Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug - Birthday Celebration - you can find this week's challenge here: http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What a cool layout!!! I love the stickles on the ball!!!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This layout is just adorable! It makes me want to party till the cows come home! I just love the cows with their hats! Thank you for playing with us at Flaunt it Fridays!

Amanda said...

Jean, I absolutely love your layout!!!! You are so creative... The title on your page is perfect and your cows are too stinkin' cute.. Thank you so much for joining our Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge this week..

Buggy Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Crafty Carrie said...

what a clever idea to use the stickles on the disco ball. I have a ton of them but never use them. Great layout

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!! Love the ball! And of course all those cutie cows!

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is a fabulous LO! Love the title! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

Melissa said...

Jean ~ your layout is so cute! Love the title and the cows with the party hats! And, your disco bulb is awesome!!! Meliss :)