Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mr.Bright Idea (Made by my hubby)

I keep a notebook with little sketches and notes on ideas of projects and layouts I want to make.  My hubby is always asking me how do I come up with these ideas.  So yesterday, he was working on something for a while and when he finished, he brought this little guy to me.  He said this is Mr. Bright Idea, you can put him on your craft table for all those bright ideas you get.  How sweet is that.  :)  Thought I would share the picture with you all.


13 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

How sweet of him! Aww he is soooo cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Oh wow....how awesome is this. Creativity runs in the family. :)

P.G. Lamb said...

Jean, that is so sweet of him to do that for you! Mr. Bright idea is so whimsical and fun!

Running Turtle said...

FUN! So nice to see tht your Hubby likes to "play" too!
TinaB

greenbean said...

hiliarious!...love it!...i want one!...

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so cute. what a sweet husband you have. I think hes a keeper! tell him that it is so cute.

Audrey Frelx said...

Ohhhh, my goodness!!! I love this!!! How cute and so mucccch fun!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

so super sweet and fun!

Georgiana said...

Your husband has always been so creative and fun. You might be able to sell them at a craft show since they are so neat.

Georgiana

Cindy Cade said...

This is adorable! He should sell these on Etsy!
Regular bulbs, flourescent, yellow bug lights, red? Hmm... LOL! Seriously, cute though!

Andrea C said...

Never mind how sweet is that how cool is this guy. He is so well made, your hubby should be selling his stuff on etsy or something. Brilliant x

Besthobbyeva said...

Oh my he is so cute! And handmade even better!! Your hubby did a great job!!

Laurie

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

What a wonderful husband and so crafty. Mr. Bright Idea is so cute and I want one. Thanks for sharing.