Saturday, March 26, 2011

Easter Egg Bag

I made this bag for Kaylee to give her teacher for Easter.  I used the Martha Stewart Score Pal to make the box.  I then used the Easter Cartridge to cut the eggs and then cut them in half.  I embossed the main part with Spots and Dots and then embossed the stripe with Swiss Dots.  I thought it needed something else, so I used some glitter pens to add some color to the circles on the eggs.  After the eggs were finished, I hot glued them to the box and then hand cut a handle.  I used the EK Success Swiss Cheese punch on the handle and then stapled it to the box.  Finally, I cut a tag with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and added the sentiment "Thanks for being an Eggcelent Teacher" to it.  I filled it with some candy eggs and Easter Grass.




I am entering this into the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occassion: Thank you with a tag: http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/
Creative Sisters Monday Challenge: Punches: http://lindascreativity.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Awww! This is just so cute! I love how you embossed the egg. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Jean, this little basket is so cute!

Unknown said...

This is awesome. I love the embossing. GREAT JOB>

Adrian said...

This is so nice, I am sure her teacher will love it! Thanks for joining us @ CTO!

girlia said...

Truly adorable, and "eggceptional" love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTO

CraftyJAR said...

What an adorable little basket. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

GiGi said...

Very cute egg basket! I love all the embossing. Thanks for playing at CTO!

Running Turtle said...

So pretty!! Love the box... in fact I love making boxes the most! I love this one!!
TinaB

Maquel said...

What a great gift! Love the details! Thanks for joining us at CTO!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

You did an egg-ceptional job!! Thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

Rhonda Emery said...

cute cute basket

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a sweet gift, any teacher would love that sweetness!! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Linda said...

That is just too cute!! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!! :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

Stacy said...

Jean,
Adorable. I have to get this cart :)
Hugs
Stacy

Linda Therrien said...

cute project - I love all the embossing and punches!! Two of my fav's on a project. Great job, I am sure the teacher will love it.

Thank you for playing along with us on Creative sisters Monday challenge.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Super job! That is a great Basket looks like you had fun doing this project

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Adorable basket!!